This one-day summit is for experienced and new teachers alike who want to make breakthroughs in the classroom everyday. You will leave a BETTER TEACHER!
Are you ready to take your teaching to the next level?
Increase your power to get through to any student
- Cut through the clutter of data and focus on the feedback that matters most
- Shift your test-preparation approach and transform your results
- Incorporate the techniques and habits of the most successful educators
- Develop a feeling of pride and accomplishment in your contribution to your school’s culture
- Realize the simple steps you can take to develop remarkable lessons
Date: October 12th, 2015 (Columbus Day when many schools are off)
Location: Danford’s Hotel and Marina
ask for the Talks with Teachers group discount
(Port Jefferson, NY)
Time: 9am – 4pm
Cost: $75 in September, $100 in October
Nearest Airport: Islip/MacArthur
Happy Hour/Welcoming Party: Sunday evening
What others have said about our workshops
- “Beyond expectations! Absolutely phenomenal — thank you so very much for sharing this valuable work. I will definitely be implementing ALL IDEAS!” (NYS English Conference 2014)
- “Exceeded expectations. So much information in an easy-to-follow format. Lots of great CCSS-aligned strategies. One of the best workshops I’ve ever been to!” (NYS English Conference)
- “Best session of the entire workshop… maybe the best I ever attended.” (AP Annual Conference 2011)
- “This was an amazing presentation. The ideas were well presented and the presenter was enthusiastic.” (AP Annual Conference)
- “Dynamic presenter! Loved the ideas and thoughtfulness behind how to engage students — especially reluctant learners in the classroom.” (NYS English Conference)
For hotel and travel information, group pricing, or any other questions, please contact us.